- P2-0089, “Advanced magnetic and multifunctional materials” (2020-2025).
- 101022738-ORACLE- Research and Innovation Action-2020-2023: “Novel Routes and Catalysts for Synthesis of Ammonia as Alternative Renewable Fuel”, started on 1.5.2021.
- 899285-MAGNELIQ-H2020-FETOPEN-2018-2020: “A Magneto-Electric Liquid – to Sense Better“, started on 1. 11. 2020.
- N2-0118, Seal of Excellence: “MultiJanus“, started on 1.11.2019
- J2-8166: “Anisotropic magnetic nanoparticles for the magneto-mechanical therapy of cancer”
- J2-8267: “Electrically tunable ferromagnetic liquids”
- J2-2495: “Surface-selective hybridization technology for magneto-electric hybrids“, started 1.09.2020. Partners: Department for Materials Synthesis and Department for Complex Matter from Jožef Stefan Institute, and Faculty of Chemistry and Chemical technology, University of Ljubljana.
- J1-2459: “Liquid Magnets: fundamental studies of ferromagnetic order in liquids”